In conditions of increased competition, the possession of hard skills (personal competencies) often becomes crucial in the selection of specialists. It turns out that the employer needs them to predict the results of the employee’s work with greater accuracy. Because they rarely depend only on hard skills. The point is that in addition to special knowledge, the main advantages of the interview are the skills of effective communication, teamwork, working with clients, time management, the ability to work in a changing environment, conflict solving, work in stressful conditions, etc.
This course is designed to analyze the key soft skills needed for all professionals and to understand what is needed for their development. Since we are talking about soft skills, not hard skills, learning to use them is not an easy task. You need to understand where to start and to be ready to spend time and make effort. We can’t influence your time and efforts, but we will be happy to help you find your way.
The course includes additional individual consultations with the coach. And later on, if necessary, you will be able to determine your strengths and the skills you need to work on in an individual format.
First flexible course – we will update the program according to your needs!
Although we are in Ukraine, we also have students from different countries, as the training will be in Ukrainian, Russian, English, and even Spanish, and all training materials are in English!
In order not to overheat you, the course program will consist of only 8 webinars, lasting 2 hours each
After the course you will:
- Customer interaction tools
- Peculiarities of teamwork,
- Ways to express your opinion,
- Conflict solving tools
- Features of forming and managing motivation,
- Causes of burnout and how to prevent it,
- Key aspects of time management,
- Communication lifehacks.
This is exactly for you if you:
- Want to go to a new level,
- Want to change employer or project,
- Want to interact effectively in a team (tired of conflicts with the team)
- Want to get rid of frightening thoughts about communication with the client,
- Do not want to work under heavy load,
- Feel that you are running out of power,
- Want to learn to express yourself effectively,
- Are stuck in one position and want change.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 week
- Language Ukrainian, Russian, English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
- How to learn to learn? What is behind the development of skills? – Development of competencies and goal setting
- How to influence without pressure and aggression? How to understand that you are being used?
- How to resolve conflicts with colleagues?
- How not to take more tasks than you can and not perform others?
- How to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers? How to speak so that you can be heard?
- How to develop your efficiency? What is behind the concentration?
- How to manage your emotion?
- How to prevent burnout?