Python is data scientists’ preferred programming language. If machine learning researchers decide to open source their work they will most likely do it in python. Therefore, the course starts by introducing python concepts and packages that are useful for data analysis. This part of the program also describes data structures, relational and non-relational databases, means of interacting with databases, manipulating data, and merging datasets from different sources.
Although we are in Ukraine, we also have students from different countries, as the training will be in Ukrainian, Russian, English, and even Spanish, and all training materials are in English!
We offer employment support to our graduates.
After the course you will know:
- The basics of Python programming language;
- How to use Python packages for data mining;
- How to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets;
- How to create clear and human-readable data visualization.
- How to get data from different sources (files, databases, API requests);
- How to write complex SQL queries;
- How to clean the data and perform exploratory data analysis (EDA).
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 54 hour
- Skill level beginner
- Language English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction to Python. Working from Terminal/IDE
- Python Basics (variables and data structures)
- Programming Fundamentals, part 1 (if operators, for/while loops)
- Programming Fundamentals, part 2 (functions)
- Packages: numpy & sympy
- Packages: pandas
- Algorithms, part 1
- Algorithms, part 2
- Packages for Data Visualization
- OOP, part 1
- OOP, part 2
- Working with files, API requests
- Python: Basics – Quick Test 1