Mon Wed Friday
Python is now one of the most used Programming languages. Python’s general purpose is easy to use and very high level.
In this Python course, students already familiar with Python programming will learn advanced Python techniques, including Adv Iteration, Decorators, Meta Classes, Multi Processing etc.
- Exceptions in PYTHON;
- Iterators and Generators in PYTHON;
- Sequences in PYTHON;
- Sets and mappings in PYTHON;
- Modules in PYTHON;
- Elements of functional programming in PYTHON;
- Networking in PYTHON: SOCKET AND HTTP;
- Data storage;
- Asynchronous and multithreaded programming;
- TYPING module in Python;
- Unit testing;
- PEP 8 specification.
- Understand the syntax of the Python programming language
- Create simple Python programs
- Work with variables and data types
- Use conditional and looping constructs
- Work with functions and lists
- Understand object-oriented programming (OOP) paradigms
- Work with iterators and generators;
- Handle program exceptions;
- Work with sequences, sets and mappings;
- Understand the basics of functional programming;
- Learn the specifics of working with a network (TCP / UDP / HTTP ) and data formats such as JSON / CSV / XML;
- Understand multithreaded and asynchronous programming;
- Understand concepts such as metaclass and Python’s typing capabilities;
- Learn unit testing and Python’s PEP8 coding standards, which are necessary to maintain a high quality codebase when developing commercial solutions.