Even in the field of technology, the ability to adjust processes and interact with people is of great importance. This is one of the key skills of any manager. And it is very important to understand how to combine these skills so that they lead to the successful completion of any of your projects.
This course will consider the main stages of project management, from its launch to completion, will analyze the main cases in team management, and identify common and different characteristics in the main methodologies of project management.
To listen to the instructor and to hear more about the profession you can by listening to the podcast.
Although we are in Ukraine, we also have students from different countries, as the training will be in Ukrainian, Russian, English, and even Spanish, and all training materials are in English!
TOP skills you will know:
- writing the right documentation for the customer and the team
- setting tasks for the team
- evaluation of tasks and projects
- choice of methodology
- ability to manage the team
- ability to resolve conflicts
- negotiating with colleagues, customers, and management
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 week
- Language Ukrainian, Russian, English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Work with a team (hiring, growth, motivation, dismissal; performance review (KPI, OKR))
- Work with a team (1: 1; Sharing Knowledge; Feedback)
- Work with the top management of the company, the customer ( implementation of changes; negotiation; manipulations)
- Conflict management (reasons; constructive confrontation; conflict resolution)
Project Management Methodologies