“More data beats better algorithms” – this quote by Peter Norvig emphasizes the great importance of data in machine learning. This part of the program describes data structures, relational and non-relational databases, means of interacting with databases, manipulating data and merging datasets from different sources.
- Reading and writing files;
- Relational databases;
- SQL queries;
- Internet data (API, HTTP requests);
- Data cleaning.
Duration: 10 days
(Monday to Friday)
Fee: 4500 UAH
TOP skill you will learn:
- How to use Python packages for data mining;
- How to get data from different sources (files, databases, API requests);
- How to write complex SQL queries;
- How to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets;
- How to clean the data and perform exploratory data analysis (EDA).
This is exactly for you if you are:
- a person looking for a career change
- a graduate from universities looking for a job in Data Science
- a developer with a mathematical mindset who would like to get career growth
- a business owner who would like to utilize data analysis and implement data-driven and AI projects
- a Data Scientist practitioner who wants to systematize the knowledge and to master Deep Learning