Business analysis can be understood as a research discipline that helps you find business needs and find solutions to business problems. These decisions can include software or system component development, process improvements, organizational changes, or strategic planning and policy development.
The goal of this Business Analysis course is to teach the basic principles of Business Analysis in IT. Teaches you how to choose the right techniques and tools for specific situations.
Although we are located in Ukraine, we also have students from different countries, as training will be in Ukrainian, Russian, English, and even Spanish, and all study materials are in English!
After the course you:
Understand the goals and objectives of the profession.
Be able to collect and process data, work with existing requirements, formalize them, as well as create and define new ones.
Understanding of the unified modeling language UML and creation of various diagrams.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 week
- Skill level beginner
- Language Ukrainian, Russian, English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
- Planning business analysis
- Types of classifications of requirements
- Requirement’s elicitation
- Validate Requirements Evaluation Results
- Verification and validation of requirements
- User story
- Development of requirements in the form of a Use Case
- Prioritization of requirements
- Life Cycle Requirements
- Unified Modelling Language – UML
- Class diagram
- The role of a business analyst in projects
- Analysis and management of risks