45 hours / 15 classes
Mon Wed Fri 18:00 - 21:00
Automation QA Course – online course
Automated tests are crucial for cost reduction and quick release. This course will teach you how automated tests benefit business, the different types of tests you can create, and how they fit into broader business processes.
We have designed the course so that within 45 hours you will master all the necessary tools and be ready to work.
Register now and don’t waste time.
You will need to learn quickly and be attentive to details.
- Fundamentals of testing;
- Testing types;
- Test management. Test design;
- Test artifacts;
- SQL. Linux basics;
- Automated testing fundamentals. JS types of objects;
- JS arrays, conditions, loops, functions, class, method;
- Web fundamentals, Locators;
- Selenium. First unit test. Configuration JS on local machine;
- API automation. Postman. Newman;
- automation framework: Structure, patterns, test data;
- Testing frameworks, work with DB from tests;
- Git, CI tools, Docker;
- Performance, load, scalability testing;
- Agile/Scrum, Code review, static analyser of code.
- Creation of test documentation (test case, bug report, test results)
- Creating test scripts using test design techniques
- QA work in teams with different methodologies
- Work with project documentation (requirements, mocks, user stories)
- Basics of autotesting, framework structure, best practices for using selectors
- Creating autotests using design patterns
- Practices of writing test scripts in JS
- Adding reporting and logging
- Updating existing scripts
- Basics of testing DB, UI, API parts
- Using a testing framework (selenium, playwright, cypress)